Change and Differences

Hello friends ✋



Recently I got glasses! If you have needed glasses in the past you will know one doesn't really know they need glasses until they put them on and begin to marvel about how crisp trees and blades of grass really are!  The only reason I thought I needed glasses is because I had a hard time reading the menu at Panera and seeing the board during my spanish class, pretty important, am I right? I mean, I just stared at the trees outside for probably 3 minutes.  


I have never had glasses and I kinda love new things.  Recently some things have happened that have never happened before.  



No. 1, I got glasses. 

No. 2,  I wrote a ballad!  I wrote a ballad for a class. In February I took a literary analysis class and for the final assignment we could pick between a couple things- an exploratory essay, a comparative essay, a ballad, etc.  I have never done anything like that before and think it was pretty fun in general. We were not required to actually sing it (chanting was accepted), come up with our own music, or our own melody...  but I did!

change doesn't really bother me that much as long as it is not super significant and as long as it is good change- I love it!  


When I was younger I actually really wanted to move.  Into a different house not a new state! I thought the concept of packing up all our stuff, finding all the thing that had gone missing over the years, and being able to peek under all the nooks and crannies sounded great to me.  
Fast forward to now I am fully content with our humble abode but I still would be down for spending an empty weekend and going through my things.  Things like: getting glasses and cutting my hair are types of change that I love and look forward to.


What about you? 


Thank you for reading!  I know this one was pretty short but I fully believe in the saying short and sweet so I think that's alright.  Once again I would love it if you would subscribe! 
✰ ✰ ✰

Comments

  1. I really love change too! I'm in love with spontaneity and TERRIFIED of new things but also SO EXCITED FOR THEM!!!

    The one kind of change I do not like is when I have plans to get things done and then my plans get interrupted and I run out of time. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Poems By Mary Oliver

Thoughts while running, 6/1/23