I present to you, Two-Headed Calf by Laura Gilpin! I really like this poem, it's really strange and bizarre upon the first read but when you read it more than once you'll begin to understand it more. It's almost like the more you read it the more you'll discover. It's also very short, so reading it multiple times hardly takes any time at all. Here is a really great analysis of this poem if you're interested: https://www.artdiscourse.net/two-headed-calf/ ✰✰✰
A couple of weeks ago I wrote about different journals that I have used and enjoyed. Today I want to talk about bullet journaling. Bullet journaling has gotten quite big over the years and almost everyone knows something about bullet journaling these days. One of my favorite parts about bullet journaling is how personable it can be. You can make it as complicated or as simple as you like. If you look up bullet journaling you will get lots of videos of extremely artistic journals. I think that is wonderful because that is what those people like, however, if art is not your thing or even mixing art with your planning is not your thing then there are so many other ways to do it. I have gone through lots of trial and error with my bullet journaling to find what I enjoy seeing when I open my journal. Three words I would use to describe my journal are: simple, pretty, and usable. If you were to look at how bullet journaling began you...
Poetry I love writing in every form including poetry. I enjoy writing and reading it so today I am going to share with you some of my favorites. Here is one of my favorite poems that I have writen: {Light} I look in a dimly lit room There were lamps shining bright on the wall Shadows loomed in the corner standing in front of a door standing tall I open the door to the light so bright, Step outside and am illuminated in light. -Abby f. m. I have written many poems and I like this one because it's simple, it's not too long, yet I hope descriptive and puts an image in your head. One of my favorite poets is actually not well known at all. She goes by e.h. on all of her poems but I believe her name is Erin Hanson. She writes very beautiful words that I have mostly found on Pinterest. Here is one of my favorite poems by her: Last year, I got a little book of classic poetry for Christmas. Two o...
Comments
Post a Comment