Journal Prompt and Entry #1 and Photos From my Camping Trip

Journal entry #1 
Prompt: What do you love about the world?
There are times when I see parts of the world and I don't like it. Driving home from work at night when the world is filled with headlights, red lights, and wires are everywhere and all so noticable when it's dark outside. 
.
My family and I came back from a camping trip recently and, deep in a valley with no cell service, it's like a different world. The one we came back to was the same, of course, and I realized that I am not exactly excited about it. Red leaves have much more to them than red lights. 
.
I think if I lived in the woods or further from the city, just a little, I would be able to wake up, glad for it all, each day. For now I'll sit outside and look out to the field and clouds that sit behind our house, and be glad for all that's there. We'll see what happens later 

Enjoy these photos from my camping trip! 


Thanks for reading!  What do you love about the world?  Post your answer or your rendition to the question below.

☆☆☆

Comments

  1. I miss the outdoors! Especially the outdoors during the autumn months. I appreciated that you added a prompt! I think I will try to use it. As always, keep doing what you love and keep doing it even if you feel like you don't love it or times are hard. Times will always be hard sometimes, but you will be grateful for the times you persevered. :) Much love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Poems By Mary Oliver

Thoughts while running, 6/1/23