Zooming In, an Illustrated Poem by Me


The Poem

Recently. . . 

The world has feelt heavy recently and that feeling seems so come much easier then...
the obvious lighteness 
of the spring wind 
through the overgrown grass in our backyard. 

I read some advice recently, about how bad times and thoughts will come and go, and how you should let it pass though, you'll have to live life anyways, 
people smile all the time even if they don't feel it one bit, 
so you might as well
set down
as much 
of the weight of the world as you can. 

As a friend once said, 
imagine the sky to be your life, the sky will be blue, cloudy, and stormy. 
Storm clouds will come but they are not the end though they might stay for awhile, 
Let them pass and don't attach yourself to those feelings. 
Well, I will continue to write my little poems and stories, and paint and draw, and to learn, The best I can. Though I really have no idea what I'm doing. 
It will be ok. 


☆☆☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Poems By Mary Oliver

Thoughts while running, 6/1/23