A Comic/Poem Art Piece by Yours Truly

Honestly I hate how the phrase "you might have noticed that I missed and didn't post last week," is becoming more and more frequent but it is. I want to like what I post and sometimes I'm busy and don't have the drive to create for this space along with everything thing else. Saying that, I'm making and have ideas for some pretty cool things right now. 

Please enjoy this short comic illustrating some of my recent thoughts. 

Here are the words just incase it's too small to read on the page: 

Chasing sunsets.. like chasing beauty in life. Living moment to moment waiting for the next thing to live for, the next thing that's really worth it. But what happens in the moments in-between? What happens when the fire dies when the coffees cold, after the sun set but before the stars come out.

 How do we learn that it all has value? that there really is a point to it all the mundane in-betweens, that is not just waiting for the next good thing?
 
 How Do we learn to wait, to take it thing by thing as it comes?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Poems By Mary Oliver

Thoughts while running, 6/1/23