Some *More* Art to Share

 Hmmn... maybe I should think up titles for my sketch book pages like this one, and the one I posted last week, so it's not possibly titled: "Some *more* *more* art to share" next week.  If you have any ideas, what would you name this one?  :D

I had fun with this piece but also have some issues with it.  I wanted to try something new so I only used a pen and then very minimal colored pencils and while I don't think it looks terrible it's not a style I'm planning to adopt.  

The quote I used on this page is: "You lost what you had but now you have what is worth it."  Now part of me thinks I just made it up because that's what I know but another part of me thinks I heard it (or something similar) somewhere and I can't for the life of me remember where.  It's also too vague and quotable for it not to have been said before.  


Thanks for reading! Leave your thoughts in the comments below! 

✰✰✰

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Poems By Mary Oliver

Thoughts while running, 6/1/23