In Passing by Lisel Mueller - poem to remind you that life is beautiful

Pretty soon it will be a month since my last post.. I am not sure that anyone reads my posts but I still like, or at one point liked, making them.  I've been really busy and stressed with school recently so my weekly posts have been pushed to the side.  Here's my plan: I have acquired many poms that I adore and find beautiful that remind me about the beauty of life.  For the next four to six weeks I will post a poem on here as well as on my Instagram.  I hope that you like reading a possibly new poem or receiving a reminder that life can be beautiful as well.   

In Passing

How swiftly the strained honey 
of afternoon light 
flows into darkness

and the closed bud shrugs off 
its special mystery 
in order to break into blossom:

as if what exists, exists 
so that it can be lost 
and become precious
Lisel Mueller

♡♡♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Poems By Mary Oliver

Thoughts while running, 6/1/23